Perspective authors are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas related to 5G hardware and system technologies, including but not limited to:
- 5G RF/Millimeter-Wave Transceiver Architectures and System Design
- 5G Transceiver Front End Modules and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits
- Large-Scale Phased-Array, Beamformer and MIMO Antennas for 5G
- High Efficiency, Broadband RF/Millimeter-Wave Power Amplifiers
- Millimeter Wave Signal Generation, Modulation and Frequency Conversion Circuits
- Reconfigurable Circuit Elements, Filters, Duplexers/Multiplexers, Phaseshifters, etc.
- IoT Sensors, RFID Circuits/Chips for 5G Applications
- Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Transfer Circuits and Systems
- RF/Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Device, Circuit and Subsystem Modeling
- Nonlinear Circuit/System Analysis and Simulation Tools
- Over the Air (OTA) Measurement and MIMO System Characterization Techniques
- Digital Calibration and Linearity Enhancement Techniques and Related Algorithms
Submitted papers should be three pages in length except invited papers (up to 5 pages). Authors must adhere to the format of the IEEE conference paper template.
|Submission deadline:||May 13, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance:||June 17, 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||July 15, 2019|
|Conference Date:||August 15-16, 2019|
Download PDF version of Call for Papers.